Electronic Application Submittal
Change to the application submittal process
While City Hall has re-opened, it has done so with limited staff presence. We still encourage applications to be submitted electronically. In the event you are unable to submit electronically, you can submit the application to our staff in City Hall.
Except for Development Services Center applications, please email the completed application and required information to: email@example.com. Applications can be found on the Application Forms page.
- All files need to be legible and submitted in a PDF format.
- We can accept up to 25 MB per email.
- If your files are larger than that, email us and we can send you a link to the City's FTP site to upload the files for submittal.
Once we receive it:
- Staff will review for completeness.
- Your application is not accepted until it is reviewed by staff.
- If accepted, we will send the application number and invoice.
- Application payments would need to be made electronically through DSC Online Self-Service Payment Portal.
- Enter your Application number and click, “search”.
- Follow the steps to make payment of your application.
DSC Online Self Service
To make application processing easier and quicker, consider pre-registering your contact information in DSC Online Self-Service, which will provide you with access to application information including fees and comments/revisions!
- Address Number Change
- Administrative Adjustment
- Appeal of Decision
- Boundary Line Adjustment
- Certificate of Amendment
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment
- Concept Plan Review
- Conditional Use Permit
- Design Review
- Development Agreement
- Distance Separation Analysis (DSA)
- Early Addressing
- Extension of Time
- Final Map
- Landscape Maintenance District
- Landscape Permit
- Master Sign Plan
- Marijuana Establishment Conditional Use Permit
- Marijuana Establishment Distance Separation Analysis
- Marijuana Establishment Extension of Time
- Ownership Disclosure Form
- Parcel Map
- Reasonable Accommodation Application
- Reversionary Map
- Short-Term Vacation Rental Acknowledgment
- Short-Term Vacation Rental Appeal of Citation
- Slope Analysis
- Street Name Change
- Sustainability Matrix Worksheet/Checklist
- Temporary Sales/Promotional Sign Permit
- Temporary Use Permit
- Tentative Map
- Waiver of Standards
- Zone Change
- Zoning Compliance Check Form
- Zoning Verification Letter Request
*Select "Public Records Requests" under the Select Topic Choices.