- Created and amended by a property owner and/or developer
- Must meet or exceed City sign code standards
- Set approved sign sizes, locations and numbers of all free standing and building wall signs allowed
- Set approved font colors, style, minimum and maximum letter heights and lines of copy
DSC Online Permit Tracking: Use Permit Type CMSP & permit# (i.e. T201100554)
Master Sign Plan & Permit Online Search and Record Request
MSP and other entitlement files are now available online. Before submitting a records request, go to eportalprod.cityofhenderson.com and click on Plan and Search. If you cannot find the file following the directions below, please go to the Contact Us icon on this webpage to submit a request. Record requests are sent electronically within 5 business days. Be sure to review the master sign plan before submitting your permit application. To amend a master sign plan, contact Community Development at 702-267-1500 for more information about process and timelines.
- Go to eportalprod.cityofhenderson.com to search for the MSP under the Plan tab.
- Enter the address or file number and then Search. Scroll down to see the entitlement files.
- If nothing returns, then visit the Master Sign Plan & Permit Record Request link.
- Select the "Records Request" topic.
- Select the "Planning Applications/Entitlements/Master Sign Plans" subtopic
- Click the "Next" button at the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Provide contact information.
- Enter Records Request information, including address and parcel number.
For more information, contact Community Development at 702-267-1500, Monday through Thursday from 7:30am - 5:30pm.