Frequently Asked Questions

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • I would like to contact the Planning Commissioners. How do I personally speak with them?

  • If I am unable to attend a public hearing, how do I voice my opinion?

  • How do I know if a public hearing has been postponed?

  • Since my application is on the consent agenda, do I need to be present?

  • My application is toward the end of the agenda, what time do I need to attend the meeting?

  • I would like to voice my opinion at the Planning Commission Meeting. Can I do this and, if so, how?

If you have further questions, contact the Community Development Department through Contact Henderson, or you may call us at 702-267-1500, or stop by Henderson City Hall, 240 Water Street. We’re located on the first floor.