Notice by the City of Henderson, Nevada of Proposed Changes to Fourth Rate Block for Potable Water
- Notice of Proposed Changes to Fourth Rate Block for Potable Water
- Public Notice in the Las Vegas Review-Journal (09/04/2021)
- Depiction of the City Service Area
- Department of Utility Services (DUS) budget
- Adopted Capital Improvement Plan
- Estimated Impact on Sample Customer Categories
The deadline for the City to receive responses to this Notice was 5:00 pm Pacific time on Monday, October 4, 2021. City staff used the response received by the deadline to prepare a Business Impact Statement that was presented to the Henderson City Council at its October 19, 2021 regular meeting. City Council approved the changes to fourth rate block for potable water at its November 2, 2021 regular meeting through agenda item no. 27. Agenda materials are available via Henderson Agenda Online portal at https://henderson.hylandcloud.com/203AppNetAgenda (location as of November 11, 2021).