Notice by the City of Henderson, Nevada ("City") in Accordance with 40 CFR Part 403 of Request to United States Environmental Protection Agency to Approve Modification of City's Pretreatment Program through a Proposed Ordinance to Amend the Discharge Limits in Section 14.09.030 of the Henderson Municipal Code (HMC)
- Newspaper Notice of Proposed Modification of City of Henderson Pretreatment Program
- Letter Notices of Proposed Modification of City of Henderson Pretreatment Program
- Ordinance Modifying HMC 14.09.030
- City of Henderson Local Limits Submittal Report to EPA
The deadline for the City to receive responses regarding this Notice was 5:00 pm Pacific time on Tuesday, September 28, 2021. The City received no comments. City Council approved the changes to 14.09.030 at its November 2, 2021 regular meeting through agenda item no. 23. Agenda materials are available via the Henderson Agenda Online portal at https://henderson.hylandcloud.com/203AppNetAgenda (location as of November 18, 2021).
Pursuant to 40 CFR 403.18(c) and in accordance with 40 CFR 403.11(b), the City submitted on November 17, 2021 for the United States Environmental Protection Agency's approval of its modified pretreatment program.
Ordinance No. 3814
Adopted November 2, 2021
- Amend Henderson Municipal Code Section 17.09.030 - Wastewater Discharge Prohibitions and Limitations
EPA Approval of Substantial Modification of Existing Pretreatment Program
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pretreatment by phone at 702-267-2603 or via email at COHPT@cityofhenderson.com.