City of Henderson leagues are designed to guide each participant through an organized program and to develop the fundamental skills of soccer while emphasizing fun and sportsmanship.
- U6 and U8 divisions do not keep scores or standings
- Practices days, times and locations are at the volunteer coach’s discretion
- U10-19 player requests will not be honored. In these age divisions teams are
formed exclusively through the player rating system. If a rate-up is desired, the child must attend player ratings. Rating up does not guarantee placement in the league. Placement is based on the child’s skill level and roster availability.
- U6 and U8 player requests may not be granted during late registration
- Youth Sports league timelines are subject to change based on registration
demand and volunteer coach recruitment.
- Program capacity is limited due to program resources, please register early.
Late registration is not guaranteed. If your child is enrolled from the interest list, the late registration fee will apply.
To view current standings, league schedule and team schedule, visit Online Registration. After signing in, click Search on the menu bar. On the drop-down menu, select Leagues, Standings & Schedules.
Online registration through August 13.
Accepted at all recreation centers, the Sports Office, and at player ratings, space permitting. Mail registration to: Arroyo Grande Sports Complex, 298 Arroyo Grande Blvd., Henderson, NV 89014; or enroll online.
Registration prior to August 13
- One child: $66
- Additional siblings: $59.40 per child
Registration on/after August 23
- One child: $75
- Additional siblings: $67.50 per child
Non-residents add 15%
Players must be from the same immediate family to receive the discount. We reserve the right to request supporting documentation.
Player Rating Days
Player ratings will be held at Heritage Park, 350 E. Racetrack Rd.
Practices begin week of August 29
Games begin week of September 19
Games end week of October 24
|Interested Soccer Coaches||634080-00|