On The Go is a community-based recreation program for adults of varying abilities wishing to meet new friends through recreation and independent living activities. It provides participants the opportunity to experience and develop a variety of lifetime leisure skills in a community-based setting and is structured to encourage the familiarization of neighborhood leisure resources, self-image, community belonging, and responsibility through recreation participation. The program follows the Clark County School District's 9-month calendar.
Call 702-267-4065 to schedule an initial intake to register.
- Black Mountain Recreation Center
- Henderson Multigenerational Center
- Ages 14 & up (must be old enough to be in high school or have graduated from high school)
- Enrollment and participation are ongoing (on hiatus during the summer)
- Monday through Friday: 1:30pm-5:30pm
$11 per day; respite is accepted
Register online, by mail, in person or fax to 702-267-4101.
Non-residents add 15% to fees.