The City of Henderson Parks and Recreation Department has established the Henderson Arts Council to help build upon existing art and cultural offerings. Members of the community serve on the council to advise and guide the city in the development of programs, policies and Arts and Cultural Master Plan.
Enrich the quality of life for those who live, work and play in Henderson through the advancement of arts and culture.
- Alexandria Arrieche, Henderson Symphony Orchestra
- Angela Brommel, Nevada State College
- Matthew Byron, Blue Tea Group
- Windom Kimsey, TSK Architects
- Shakita Kirkland, Henderson Public Libraries
- Michelle Nelson
- Kate Peraza, Henderson Public Libraries
- Julia Williams, Henderson Symphony Orchestra
- Brian Kendall, Staff Representative
- Joanne Wershba, Recording Secretary
- Rebecca Coutinho, Community Development
- Jennifer Johnson, Building Maintenance
- Tiffany Reardon, Redevelopment Agency
Meetings are open to the public and held 5pm-6pm, the fourth Wednesday every other month in the City Hall Annex, 280 S. Water St.