Welcome to the Henderson Police Department Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Henderson City limits. If you live within the City of Henderson but the incident occurred outside the City of Henderson, please file a report with the jurisdiction where the incident occurred.
- The suspect(s) are unknown. If you know who the suspect is or have information that can identify the suspect, you must file a report in person.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
- This did not occur on Clark County School District property.
- This did not occur on a State of Nevada College property.
If the statements above are all true, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If any of the statements above are false, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review for required information, your report will be closed. If further information is required, you will be contacted. If you do not respond in a timely manner, your report will automatically purge.
- Filing a false police report is a crime. Violators will be prosecuted per N.R.S. 207.280
Using the Henderson Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):