VA Veterans Crisis Line
Dial 988 and press 1
Text message to 838255 for 24-hour, 7 day per week confidential support
This one-stop shop for benefits-related online tools and information is designed for wounded warriors, Veterans, Service members, and their families and caregivers. Links are provided to apply for, or manage your benefits.
VA Assistance for Homeless Veterans
Veterans who are homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness are strongly encouraged to contact the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans at (877) 4AID-VET (877-424-3838) for assistance.
Download VA forms by keyword, form name, or form number
Other Helpful Resources:
- VA Requests for Military Service Records (including DD214)
- VA Apply for a Discharge Upgrade or Correction
- VA Burial Benefits and Memorial Items
- Directory of VA Facilities in Nevada
- Veterans Survivors Handbook, produced by the Military Order of the Purple Heart, Chapter 730
- VHA (Veterans Health Administration) Veterans Homeless Programs Booklet