Rec & Roll is a recreation program for young adults with disabilities. It provides opportunities for young adults to explore their recreational interests in a structured environment as well as develop the skills needed for independence. Daily activities focus on community-based recreation activities such as bowling, swimming and going to the movies. The program also provides activities that enhance life skills related to independent living, including budgeting, meal planning, personal hygiene, social interaction, and the importance of making time for leisure experiences. The program follows the Clark County School District's 9-month calendar.
- Henderson Multigenerational Center
- Valley View Recreation Center
- Grades 9-12 (or up to 21 years of age)
- Enrollment and participation are ongoing (on hiatus during the summer)
- Monday through Friday: 1:30pm-5:30pm
For schools with different bell times, call us at 702-267-4065.
$11 per day; respite is accepted
Register online, by mail, in person or fax to 702-267-4101.
Non-residents add 15% to fees.